Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Meghan & Eric's Ann Arbor Engagement Session

It's always so nice to get away from my computer for a few hours and go out on shoots! I truly loved photographing sweethearts Eric and Meghan on a beautiful afternoon late last week at Nichols Arboretum in Ann Arbor, an area they love to frequent. The pair met when Meghan began to work at Eric's parents' restaurant and they've been together ever since. Even though Eric wasn't crazy about photos (what guy is, really??), I loved hanging out with them and I think he did well! :) Meghan is just a doll and I know she will make a very beautiful statuesque bride! I hope you'll enjoy this little sneak peek. Congratulations on your engagement, Eric and Meghan! I'm so excited for your Waldenwoods wedding next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment