Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Caleb & Sarah's Waldenwoods Wedding

I love Sarah and Caleb! They are the cutest! I got to photograph their gorgeous fall Waldenwoods wedding on Saturday and you may remember them from their Ann Arbor engagement session earlier this summer. The way these two look at each other just makes my heart melt and my job so much easier. Sarah was a total blast to work with and I just loved being around these two and their closest friends and family for the big day. Caleb and Sarah are big runners and Caleb always makes a heart with his hands behind his back when he runs in front of Sarah so she asked for a shot using that. How adorable! Sarah and Caleb chose Petals and Posies for their flowers and the colors were just beautiful. Sarah was a teeny tiny vision in her lace strapless dress, dazzling belt, and lace-tipped cathedral length veil. I adored it all, all the details, beauty and emotion of Caleb and Sarah's wedding day!! As if things couldn't get any better, the couple was blessed with a B R E A T H T A K I N G sunset over Lake Walden at the end of the night. What a gorgeous way to end the day. I hope you'll enjoy a few favorites and that you'll check back for more. Congratulations, Caleb & Sarah! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment