Thursday, October 22, 2015

Elisa & Ethan's Highland Engagement Session

What a joy it is to not only photograph, but to photograph friends! Such is the case with this adorable couple! I have known crazily talented artist Elisa for many years through our church background and was thrilled when I found out she was dating Ethan. They are such a great match! I had the pleasure of photographing the Milford engagement session of her big sister, Hannah, and her now husband, Nick, last year! A couple of weeks ago, Ethan got down on one knee and proposed to lovely Elisa at one of their favorite walking spots, Haven Hill. It was only fitting for their morning engagement session that we revisited this spot (the highest point in Highland!) as well as a few other pretty locations. I am so excited to photograph Ethan & Elisa's wedding at my church in June! Congratulations, you two! Enjoy some of my instant favorites. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures so much, Kate, and your blog post was so nice! We had a hard time deciding what picture to use for the save the date card because we liked them all! Thanks! I'm excited to see the rest of them :)

    -Elisa

    ReplyDelete