Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dustin & Laura's Oakhurst Country Club Wedding

I am soooo excited to share photos from this gorgeous, classic and elegant wedding I got to photograph on Friday at the always spectacular Oakhurst Golf and Country Club in Clarkston. Laura and Dustin, who you may remember from their Cranbrook engagement session last winter, had a perfect summer day for their outdoor nuptuals which took place against a dreamy woodsy backdrop. Their colors were gray and yellow and the bridesmaids rocked Infinity dresses (aka the same dress that is one-size-fits-all and can be twisted into many different styles- amazing, right?). Former model Laura was beyond radiant in her lacy, romantic and open-backed gown. I mean, WHAT a vision she was and is! Dustin and Laura's big day was such a pleasure to capture and was oh-so-dreamy!! I hope you'll savor some of my favorites! Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Cloutier! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment