Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Chris & Marley's Frutig Farms Engagement Session

These darlings met at Central Michigan University where they bonded (and later fell in love) while studying for a class together. I first met them in 2012 at Suzi and Justin's Oakhurst Golf & Country Club wedding and then got to see Marley later in 2013 when she did makeup at Jasmin and James' Addison Oaks wedding. I remembered how much fun these two were, so I was extra excited when Marley checked dates with me before booking her venue! Marley and Chris had me laughing throughout the whole relaxed and fun session. We visited the venue where they will be getting married next May, Frutig Farms The Valley. It was so gorgeous! What a fun spot to take photos. Please enjoy a few of my absolute favorites from Chris and Marley's engagement session! Congratulations on your engagement, you two, and I'm excited for 5/7/16! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment