Friday, January 20, 2017

Kyle & Sarah's Inn at Saint John's Wedding

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm thrilled to share my friends Sarah and Kyle's Inn at Saint John's wedding feature with you this evening! You may recognize these two from their relaxed Ann Arbor engagement session. It's always such a pleasure to photograph friends and Kyle and Sarah's big day was no different. Sarah was beyond stunning in her perfect lacy gown and I loved her choices for bridesmaid lip and dress color (that color is to die for!!). We had a gorgeous day for photos and the reception was totally crazy and fun! The new Mr. and Mrs. have a chemistry many of us only dream of and are CLEARLY perfect for each other. I'm so very happy for them!! Congratulations, Kyle and Sarah! I hope you enjoy my favorites. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment