Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Kyle & Sarah's Ann Arbor Engagement Session

Yay! It's time to share Sarah and Kyle's engagement session feature! My friend Sarah is such a babe and seriously the complete package and I always knew whoever landed her would be a lucky man! Well, Kyle is that lucky man and he's also pretty cool himself! Kyle and Sarah have such an easy natural chemistry and are just adorable together. I love seeing the kind of love they have because it just makes my heart warm! These two are big fans of Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan, so we HAD to go there for their photos! First stop was Nichols Arboretum then we went to Yost Ice Arena. I seriously loved "working" with these two! I know their Inn at Saint John's wedding day next October will be amazing and full of so much fun and laughter! Enjoy my favorites! Congratulations, you two! It's clear you were made for each other. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment