Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Julie & James' Adrian Engagement Session

Tonight, I am stoked to share photos from Julie and James' Adrian engagement session! These two, who met when working in Ann Arbor, are SO cute!! James is from Adrian, so they thought it might be fun to do the photos there. I'm always up for a whole new location! :) We started at Croswell Opera House, a theater where James has performed in plays and musicals from a young age. We then did some downtown Adrian spots and headed to a nearby park where these two thrived in the natural surroundings they love so much. In fact, their love for nature was a big deciding factor in choosing their wedding venue, Waldenwoods. I'm so excited to photograph James and Julie's wedding there in October. Congratulations, you two, and I hope you'll enjoy my favorites from your session! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment