Friday, November 14, 2014

Emily & Jon's Gorgeous Waldenwoods Wedding

I photographed Emily and Jon in Chicago for their engagement session and it was so much fun. They are so very sweet and in love and their wedding day totally reflected that. Emily and Jon love nature, so we explored the lovely Waldenwoods grounds to get the look they wanted. Emily did such an amazing job picking out the most beautiful and vibrant colors for the cake accents, invitation, table arrangements, and bridal party attire. It all went together perfectly for a warm and intimate Waldenwoods reception. And wow, Emily was such a stunning bride! I know Jon truly appreciates Emily and I know they will live a happy life together. Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Goslow!

1 comment:

  1. This is a stunning wedding party! I consider it as a perfect wedding I have ever seen. Their wedding venue is also gorgeous. I have been searching for such beautiful Chicago Wedding Venues but haven’t found a single venue that looks like this. It’s really stressing.

    ReplyDelete