Friday, February 9, 2018

A Fort Street Presbyterian Detroit Wedding

Happy Friday, everyone! What a good day to cozy up with a cup of hot cocoa and a good book (or my blog)! I hope you are staying safe with this crazy snow we are getting. I’m thrilled to share Kayla and Justin’s wedding feature this afternoon. You’ve seen them before when I did their super cute downtown Rochester engagement session (see it here!). Kayla was really one of my prettiest and sweetest brides to date. Tell me this little lady doesn’t look like a doll? I mean, seriously! One of my favorite parts of the big day was the fact that Kayla sewed two little blue hearts to represent her precious grandfathers who have both passed, one just before the wedding. I just thought that was really sweet. Kayla described the look they were going for with their wedding as a “romantic feel with mixtures of burgundies, golds, and blushes.” So pretty! These college sweethearts tied the knot at Detroit’s GORGEOUS Fort Street Presbyterian, one of my favorite churches to date. I loved the architecture and character! After a very sweet bubble send-off like something out of a movie, we headed to Belle Isle for some portraits. We ended the night with their large reception at Laurel Manor, where guests danced the night away. I hope you enjoy my favorites and congratulations on your marriage, Justin and Kayla! I wish you all the best. xoxo Ceremony venue: Fort Street Presbyterian | Offsite photos: Belle Isle | Reception: Laurel Manor | Photography: Kate Saler Photography | Hair & makeup: 24Luxe | Bride's dress: Blue by Enzoani from Ashley and Alexandria’s Bridal Boutique | Groom's attire: President Tuxedo | Cake: Cakes by Stephanie | Flowers: Lilacs and Laurel | DJ & Video: Mike Staff Productions | Contact Kate Saler Photography HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment