Thursday, October 5, 2017

Jenna & Jon's Atlas Valley Country Club Wedding

Wow, this summer and fall have been beyond crazy! So excited to get back to the blog this evening to share Jon & Jenna's Atlas Valley Country Club wedding feature. You might recognize the pair from their super cute Frankenmuth engagement session last fall! The newlyweds tied the knot at Holy Family Catholic Church then held a fabulous party at Atlas Valley Country Club. After some photos out on the golf course and some fun speeches, Jenna and Jon danced the night away. Before I left, I got a chance to witness my first sielieben hoch dance, which they did to honor Jon's German heritage. Jenna's face when they put the baby bonnet on her was priceless. I hope you enjoy my favorites! Congratulations again, you two! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment