Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Ashley and Anthony's Waldenwoods Wedding

I'm thrilled to share a wedding feature this evening with you. Ashley and Anthony tied the knot on Lake Walden at the always gorgeous Waldenwoods with event coordination by Tracie at You're the Bride. Their "Once Upon a Time" themed wedding featured unique clocks at each table set to the "time" of the table number. How creative! The gorgeous flowers were from Bella I'venti! Anthony and Ashley even had a delicious spread of cookies for their guests, which guests dug into before tearing up the dancefloor to the tunes of DJ Kurt Lewis. I loved watching Ashley have a blast with her friends and family, including her grandma! What a fun night! Congratulations, you two! I hope you enjoy many of my favorites! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment