Friday, November 25, 2016

Rachel & Tom's Oakhurst Country Club Wedding

Oh, have I got a gorgeous wedding for your viewing pleasure on this dreary Black Friday! College sweethearts Tom and Rachel, who had their Rochester engagement session last fall, got married at Oakhurst Country Club and it was AMAZING. Rachel got ready at her parents' gorgeous Rochester home. While there, Rachel asked for a photo of her holding her parents' wedding photo. I can't even begin to describe how much I loved capturing that moment as it really embodies the beauty of what I get to do as a photographer. Tom and Rachel shared a first look and though their ceremony was moved inside as a precaution, the predicted rain hardly came down at all. We were so happy! Rachel was beyond radiant in her unique 1920s-inspired Maggie Sottero gown and her Petit Fleur Events bouquet was breathtaking. I couldn't be more happy for this gorgeous couple as they're clearly made for each other. Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Heraghty, and I hope you enjoy my favorites!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment