Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dani & Joel's Detroit Institute of Arts Wedding

I had the chance to photograph an absolutely stunning wedding at the Detroit Institute of Arts with my friend and fabulous photographer, Esme McClear. You may remember Dani and Joel from their Detroit engagement session. As mentioned in that post, Dani has the BEST smile and I had really been looking forward to their wedding! Dani & Joel had their first look outside of the Westin Book Cadillac and it was a little rainy, but hey, that's good luck! The pair also had fabulous flowers from Parsonage Events, which always makes any event more amazing. Dani also had one of the prettiest wedding gowns I have EVER seen. It was so beaded, intricate and lovely. Wow. Just wow! Joel and Dani were wed in the Diego Rivera court and had their reception in the Great Hall. The whole evening had such a surreal feel to it. I'm so excited to share my favorites! Congratulations, Dani and Joel! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment