Friday, December 18, 2015

Eric & Meghan's Ann Arbor Engagement Session

I truly loved photographing sweethearts Eric and Meghan on a beautiful afternoon at Nichols Arboretum in Ann Arbor, a spot these two love to frequent. The pair met when Meghan began to work at Eric's parents' restaurant and they've been together ever since. Even though Eric wasn't crazy about photos (what guy is, really??), I loved hanging out with them and I think he did well! :) He also did very well with Meghan's pear-style diamond engagement ring (which I ADORED!!). Meghan is just a doll and I know she will make a very beautiful statuesque bride! I hope you'll enjoy my favorites from this session. Congratulations on your engagement, Eric and Meghan! I'm so excited for your Waldenwoods wedding in exactly 6 months from today! Can't wait! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment