Monday, June 15, 2015

Alexandra & Brad's Waldenwoods Wedding

Alexandra and Brad had an absolutely gorgeous spring wedding at the always lovely Waldenwoods and I had the honor of capturing it with my dear friend and super talented photographer, Esme McClear. The pair exchanged vows at Howell's All Saints Chapel then guests headed back to Waldenwoods for a fabulous story-themed reception dripping with luscious floral and book details from Parsonage Events! As a regular at this venue, I was thrilled to see an exciting change: farm tables from A Touch of Whimsy Events, run by my friend and gorgeous 2013 bride, Kaylin! They meshed perfectly with the rustic decor and feel of Waldenwoods. Alexandra also picked what is probably my all time favorite wedding favor: Moser Roth orange and almond chocolates wrapped in THE cutest Shubhankar paper that she got from India with a gorgeous tag from Elli! Everything about Alexandra and Brad's day was just stunning and Alexandra made the loveliest bride with her beautiful dress and hybrid succulent bouquet. I hope you enjoy this wedding feature as much as I have! Congratulations, you two! The photo on the right cracked me up because Alexandra's nephew informed me promptly, "I like trains." and plopped himself down like that. What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment