Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cindy's Surprise 80th Birthday Party!

When my beautiful Petoskey bride, Kelly, contacted me about photographing her grandma's surprise 80th birthday party, I was so excited not only to work with her and her lovely family again, but to capture such a fun occasion! Cindy's birthday theme was "80 and Beautiful" and it was so very true. It was apparent - by everything from coordinating the surprise to the little details, like the custom menus displaying some of her favorite foods or the M&Ms with her name and the party theme inscribed on them - how dear she is to everyone! I loved watching each family member come in to surprise Cindy and then once the whole group was together, proceed to lovingly chat, hug and laugh all night. I'm so glad you asked me to capture this special occasion, Kelly! Enjoy the photos and Happy Birthday, Cindy! You're clearly a treasure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment