Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Luke & Natalie's Ann Arbor Cobblestone Farm Wedding

You may remember Natalie and Luke from their adorable Detroit engagement session I shared earlier this year. I got to photograph their gorgeous Cobblestone Farm wedding with my dear friend, Esme, of Esme McClear Photography! We dodged the rain and were still able to get outside to use some of Cobblestone's stunning scenery as our backdrop. Natalie and Luke are some of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of photographing. I was deeply moved by Natalie's free spirit and her so-not-stressed demeanor. What an inspiration! I mean, what bride plays softball in her wedding dress? So much fun. Natalie's daddy/daughter dance had me and pretty much everyone else in the room in tears. I even teared up just editing those photos and remembering that moment. What a sweet and special day full of so much laughter and so many delicate little details like the toasted coconut atop the non-traditional (delicious!) coconut cream pies or the lavender sprigs all over or the 1,000 suspended origami cranes! I was so very honored to be a part of this special day. CONGRATULATIONS, Natalie and Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment