Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Jon & Emily's University of Chicago Engagement Photos

Emily and Jon are my other amazing couple I got to photograph recently in Chicago. This loving and outdoorsy pair met and fell in love 5 years ago while studying at the University of Chicago, so the stunning ivy-covered campus made for a perfect engagement photo setting. Emily and Jon also showed me another spot they've enjoyed over the years, Promontory Point. According to Emily, when Jon was wooing her early in their relationship, they used to bike down to that area. On one bike. With Emily sitting and Jon standing. She later found out that unbeknownst to her, Jon's calves were actually killing him on all the hills, but he didn't want her to know that. I love it! Emily was certainly worth it. Congratulations on your engagement, Emily and Jon! I'm so excited to photograph your wedding at Waldenwoods in a few short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment