Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jess & Tony: The Engagement

I couldn't have been happier than when Jess, a friend from my FHS days, contacted me about her November wedding. I could tell she was very in love with this Tony guy, too! Tony got big brownie points with me, and Jess of course, when he had her engagement ring custom made (you may remember it from my 1/2/12 post - it's GORGEOUS). Needless to say, these two make a great pair. Jess is an absolute sweetheart who has already treated me with such respect, it really warms my heart. And will you check her out? She will be a lovely redhead bride with those electric blue eyes! Tony and Jess love Ann Arbor, so we visited several spots including the U of M campus and The Cupcake Station. I thought it'd be fun to have a little Valentine's theme added in since the holiday of romance is soon to be here. Enjoy many of my favorites! Love is in the air!

Click here to see Jessica and Tony's slideshow!






































1 comment:

  1. Aww Kate, so cute! Those old buildings make a fabulous backdrop, but I also loved how edgy the graffiti was too. Truly adorable! -Rach

    ReplyDelete