Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Styled Geometric Meets Bohemian Inspiration Session

To say that I've been excited to share this inspiration session would be a total understatement! I've been absolutely bursting at the seams to find some time to edit this beautiful and unique side project I did with some of my favorite vendors. I was on the team with Kaylin of A Touch of Whimsy Events, Emily from Parsonage Events, and Genna from Genna Cowsert Design. I gave input but the other 3 ladies really did a ton of the leg work! I got to pick the models and location and then of course photograph it all! What a dream to work with these wonderful fellow hard-working and creative ladies in addition to my two beautiful models, AndrĂ©ea and Kosta. I love the colors and creativity of this session so much and am so thankful I got to be a part of it! It was also fun and challenging for me to do something different than I usually do. See below the photos for complete vendor credit. Enjoy! Photography- Kate Saler Photography Styling and furniture- Kaylin of A Touch of Whimsy Events Flowers- Parsonage Events Paper goods- Genna of Genna Cowsert Design Marshmallows- Michele of Sweet Artisan Marshmallows Models- Andreea Vasile & Kosta J. Pappas Makeup and hair- Corinne Michelle Hair & Makeup Rings- KAPE Jewelry Brokers Necklace, bracelets and earrings- Sloane Street Style Dress- Allure Bridal’s #9068, “Ariana”, via The White Dress Kosta’s vest- Nordstrom Kosta’s shirt and tie- 1901 via Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment