Monday, December 22, 2014

Kelly & Matt's Terrace Inn Petoskey Wedding

I've had so much fun working with Kelly and Matt! It started with energetic emails back and forth with Kelly that felt more like I was communicating with a friend than a new client and then I got to photograph their light-hearted vintage-inspired engagement session in downtown Fenton. It was the icing on the cake for me to head up to Petoskey to photograph Matt & Kelly's darling and intimate fall wedding at the historic Terrace Inn and 1911 Restaurant! I loved watching their day unfold. It was all about family and the vibe was just so warm, emotional and kind. It was a pleasure to be a part of! When Matt exchanged vows with Kelly's children, Juliet and Jack, I don't think there was a dry eye in the crowd, including mine. There's no doubt about it: Matt and Kelly were made for each other. Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Monroe!

1 comment:

  1. What lovely photos! You really captured all of the intimate details and emotions of Kelly and Matt's special day!

    ReplyDelete